Sunday, January 02, 2005

brrrr... it's sooo cold, yes, even in my house. it's been raining and raining, makes me want to get a nice sweater even more. Anyway, happy new year to one and all! I know this is a little late but haven't got a chance to blog ever since the last entry. I feel great. I feel like a changed person, only this time, I am changing for the better. Found out that you don't need a special someone to feel bliss because right now, given my current status, I feel blissed! It's all in the mind, really. maybe it's some external factor that helped me feel this way. somehow or another, it definitely has to have some connection. It's 2005. Time to work hard, time to self-motivate, time to bring out the power in me to work and strive hard for everything. heard something last night and it kinda affected me but not much though. I just gotta prove my worth. action do speak louder than words, so just wait and see. ahaha, am simply feeling good that's why. how's everyone getting along? drop me a line or a message to let me know, k... miss all of you alot and i want to meet up, to catch up! yay!! the rain has stopped. time for me to go get ready and head to town for my shopping session! *smiles*

No comments: