Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ok, I am crazy. I came back at 6:30 in the morning and by right, I should still be fast asleep on my bed, so what am i doing online blogging and uploading pictures. Thanks to my beautiful and hardworking mother who came banging into my room and started measuring the size of my room, my cupboard and everything else she could lay her eyes on. and let me tell you, she's not the least bit quiet about doing it. so instead of trying so hard to get back to sleep, i decided to wake up. it's going to be another long shopping day for me and let me officially declare this. i am broke! =( sobz... come to think of it, it's quite hard not to be broke after so much things i bought this month and so much fine dining. but I am happy! and that's what matters right... actually, I might not stay happy for long when I am broke. wells, any kind soul out there wants to feed me and clothe me? ahaha,went to watch movie with cousin last night.. as usual, our late night movies... watched shall we dance.. was good! i love it! inspires me and i simply love it... lalala~ i postponed my cut hair session! yay~ everything is going well so far for the day excpet two facts. I am going to be dead tired in the middle of the day given that I've only slept for 4 hours and secondly, my mob test is tmr! ahahha~ we'll see how things go... go with the flow~

No comments: