Tuesday, January 25, 2005

shopping with my mum is worse than 2.4. I am so drop dead tired. we did mega shopping and i mean really tired. my eyes are so dry, my feet hurts like hell and my back is about to break any second. gosh~ i can't do this very often with my mum. it will kill me or shorten my life span. my dad is so cute today. he got fascinated by the lucky draw held at the mall, like some auntie character. but no wonder he got the time to get fascinated. my mum and i stayed inside this shop, looking for clothes to close to an hour and all the time, he just stood outside, at the same spot, waiting for us. there was performance at the mall. my mum and i stayed in there when the performance start until it ended and my poor dad just waited.. no complains u noe.. =) muaks, daddy! i love ya. saw this sk ring that i like... hmmm, asked mum to get it for me but she didn't agree.. neither did she disagree... hopefully, i can get it.. bought all my new year clothes and accessories today.. done... last thing i need is a bag and i m 100% done! yay~ my mum ar, going for younger and ypunger fashion.. to think she got the same pair of jeans as me, only diff size.... one bad thing about shopping with her... ahahha~ gonna go some serious packing of my room. but not tonight.. am seriously half dead. hee...
things happened. i hear stories from different people. different people, different side and opinion. i don't want to take sides with anyone. why should i choose who to believe, no one is more trustworthy than myself. i am damn sick and tired of all of these nonsense. i shouldn't side track. things i hear would only remain with me, what's the point. people might not believe me anyway...

No comments: