Monday, January 10, 2005

I FINALLY PIERCED MY EAR... the one that i have been wanting to pierce.. ouch... hurts alot! it all begin on this beautiful afternoon when amelia msged me, she told me she wanted to go pierce her ear and she wanted me to accompnay her.. initially, i already made plan with my mum already... and i m quite excited abt it.. yet at the same time, i dun wan to turn amelia down.. i want to witness an important event of the year.. ahaha... her first pierced holes and also i too long never see her liao and i miss her like crazy so unfillial me called my mother to turn her down.. i actually felt quite bad... so after school today, i headed to town to meet amelia... was damn hungry so i ate at long johns to give her enough time to muster her courage to pierce her ears... and because i've been wanting to pierce like damn long ago, i decided to do with her.. to give her courage and also completing my wish. =) so ya.. i witness her piercing her ears! wow... it's really a big event... anyway, the girl doing my ear ar, she like not very experienced leh... can tell she's quite nervous.... =( and ar my ears still hurts a little now.... and amelia is actually consoling me and telling me it's ok?? ahahha, shouldn't it be my job since i have like 3 ear holes liao?? ahahaha, anyway, it was great meeting up with her... hope to see her soon before new year and also hope nothing happens to my ear.. =)

No comments: