Saturday, January 08, 2005

goood morning! just woke up from my beautiful sleep.. wouldn't have woke up so early if jie didn't call me. told me that auntie aileen and uncle edward got into a accident.. no major injuries, just some stitches and x-ray being scanned and the biggest relief is the kids are fine.. =) but the car is in a wreck, or so I heard, in a very bad shape... but what matters most is everyone's fine. played cards with mum last night and i lost.. she ar, forever luck so good when she plays with me one leh... luckily, didn't lose much... lost the money to a day's meal though. boring friday night.. stayed at home, so bored till i decided to play cards with mum... luckily, am going out later, or else i would go crazy.. can't coop me up at home for too long, although there are many things to be done at home but i just can't stat at home for long... gets soo bored...going town later.. to do more shopping.. ahahha then going clementi's pasar malam~~ yippee!!! like finally!!! =) i promise that i would stay at home tomorrow to get some things done at least... it's a promise to myself... am hungry again... i m such a pig! gonna cut my hair on monday.... abit can't bear to but it's for the new year.. sooo ya. might streak my hair next week though.. still considereing...

No comments: