Friday, January 21, 2005

we learn new things everyday. some of which we are aware of while we just take in other things unknowingly. one can learn just simply watching a tv programme. cooked lunch for myself today. it feels good to be independent this way. i don't need anyone to look after me. i can look after myself. instead of waiting for people all the time, depending on them, i rather take care of myself, i m not that dependent on others anymore and i'm glad for the change. I am through waiting. spent a simple day just slacking away and it feels good. slept in late due to last night's mahjong session. watched tv the whole day and just think of nothing but enjoy the peace i have. I am no longer afraid of staying at home alone... on the other hand, I am enjoying every moment of it summore. need to start getting ready because I am going out. to my friends out there that I haven't seen for ages.. i miss u guys alot!! u guys are always on my mind and hope everything's going out fine for u all... in any times that u need me, i would always be here... =) take care~

No comments: