Saturday, January 15, 2005

I've done nothing these days but cause problems for myself to worry and ponder about but I am through with it. I thank God for giving me a second chance at the correct time. I just can't be a mean bitch though as much as i want to. Can't bear to hurt people's feelings. haven't exactly been carefree due to all these self-inflicted problems but seriously, i only live my time once, so no more unnecessary thinking. I mean why should i even think about it when obviously other people are out there enjoying... or rather unaffected. today's a whole new day to prove my worth and to drive the lazy genes out of my system. gotta do some serious mugging because tmr i am a busy girl. okies, all is settled. all i have to do is go with the flow... =) yupz... go with the flow. gotta go eat breakfast with my mummy... tata~

No comments: