Monday, January 03, 2005

i see sweetness out there. is it for me? i'm known for my bad judgement anyway so I'll leave it as it is. If it's intended for me, there would be more to come isn't it? meanwhile, I'll leave as that. first day of school in the new year, though it's the 4th week in school already. wore new clothes and carried a new bag. lalala~ bought my new bag yesterday, not very impressive lah, just a change. bought a top from topshop yesterday... *smiles* and already I am aiming for another top from topshop but no! today is only the third and I am feeling rather broke already. took midnight cab home last night... it's been a long time since i take a cab that cost almost 20 bucks! I am going to limit myself to 8 bucks for the rest of this week and I can only spend this much. If everything goes smoothly for my big savings plan, then i can reward myself with that top! ahaha, first day in the new year and already I ponned one lesson.. naughty me but who cares. was really tired and since i didn't prepare tutorial like i promised myslef that I would, I might as well not go. had spss ca today... oh well, hope I won't fail it. went to visit grandma after i self-dismissed myself from school. what a fillial granddaughter I am. ahaha, and i was rewarded because grandma gave me $$... lalala~ okie. time to go bathe and get some work done... =) *hugs*

No comments: