Wednesday, January 19, 2005

eating home-cooked food, drinking soup that i've been missing for ages. watching grandma shouting at my little cousins, drinking in the whole scene... my whole mind is only filled with one thought. even if i can't be in heaven, I am sure this is close enough. the warmth i felt and all the familiar things and people around me. =) only when i am there, then nothing else matters at all. no homework, no worries. nothing... just pure joy and contentment. realised grandma getting older... but still love her alot. =) escaped from class halfway through today and headed down to grandma's place. had my hair cut too. it's been such a long time since i ate home-cooked food. always only get to smell it from my neighbour's house but finally get to eat it and my darling ashley is getting cuter and cuter as the days go by. she knows how to call me!! sooo cute! stayed there till evening and then headed home.. till now, still haven't bathe and haven't do my econs yet... =( mum's back... gotta go bathe now and start a little mugging...

No comments: