Friday, December 31, 2004

It's the last day of 2004. Many things happened. Had my fair share of happy and sad memories. Some memories that I still smile to and also some I rather keep and lock them up somewhere deep in my heart. New school which I am still adapting to. I won't give up no matter how tough some days may be; or how much i don't understand a thing about what the lecturers said. New year, new start and of course I always like to start my year with shopping! New template to begin my year with too. Thanks everyone who has been worried about me, who has been affected by me. In anyway that I've failed to do my part as a good friend, I offer my most sincere apologies. Bad memories has to go away and it's you guys around me that make it easier for me. I thank God for having friends like you all. You guys are really great. I thank a special someone out there who has been there through out listening and just simply being there, i promise you I would pick myself up from where I fell. No more signs of weakness from me. I too can be a survivor. New year with a new goal and new wishes. I simply hope I can still pick up from where I left off without much difficulty. But even with the difficulty, I would still hang on. Humans are not perfect, they make errors on the way. What matters most is you know where you go wrong and start anew, bearing in mind never to repeat them again. Survivors are people who pick themselves up after they fall and I want to be one too. And once again, thank you all my dear friends. Whether you know it or not, I really do appreciate all of you. God is fair and he always is. I love you guys. Muacks! Have a nice year ahead and keep me in your prayers while I'll keep you all in mine too. Hope everyone would stay happy and this is my new year wish.

No comments: