Sunday, December 26, 2004

i made this discovery long time ago, didn't bother me that much then but someone reminded me again now and this time, it really hit into my heart. leona=alone. the letters of my name can form the word alone. it's fated. people always say fate can be changed and this is what i say to others too but bullshit, it's so hard to change fate. so difficult, so torturing that it ends up hurting you more. i really hate x'mas. period. and this is the finaly conclusion. everyone out there are happy, with their beloved. so many couples out there that it makes me sick. why is everyone so goddamn happy about x'mas except me. why is everyone so fucking living in bliss except me. fuck, someone just take me away so i don't have to face all these shit.. somone just come.. please.....

No comments: