Wednesday, March 02, 2005

it's been so long since i last shopped and today is finally my long-awaited shopping day! had a really unlucky incident in school today. don't know when i deleted my ACCPAC file and today when everyone happily started on their assignment, i was redoing the whole of lab 1 to lab 7. though it took only an hour, but by the time i finished, everyone finished with their assignment as well. oh well... =(


after my gems today, went to meet chin fang. very long never see that girl liao and since it's her holidays.. decided to take this opportunity. she was late, as usual. someone actually came up to me and say her colleague spotted me and ask if i want to do modelling or not... ahahhaa.. i was laughing out loud inside lor.. me? anyway, i was in a rush to the toilet so i was said no.... thank you.


after i met chin fang, went m'phosis immediately. i've been aiming for this top for a long long time but the one in town don't have!! very sad... chinfang suggested to go to the branch at city hall, i agreed but decided to make a trip to heerens before going to city hall. went heerens to look for a skirt and as i was fiddling around with this particular skirt.. looking for price tag, i dunno is it i used to much strength or what, i actually broke the hanger into two! i was soo embarrassed can, i quickly went to try the skirt, it fitted.. and i didn't even think twice, i just bought it... apologising profusely to the lady.. she was a sweet lady.. she sae it's ok.


went to city hall after that and i found that beloved top!! ahahha, was very happy.. and i bought it for only 20 bucks!! dirt cheap can.... so happy i went crystal jade to eat my la mian again.. ahahhaha... very nice and fulfilling day, no wonder they say retail theraphy works... it really clear my mind of all those frustrating and irritating thoughts i have. anyway, amelia chow!! wanna go aj choir!! get back to me asap.. angel.. friday how!! get back to me!!!

No comments: