Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm tired, really really tired. since saturday, i've caught only 10 hours of sleep. that's not enough... it's insufficiently not enough! and i've still got incompleted tasks to do.

brought ashley out for a while today. she's the cutest little baby on earth and my highlight of the day. walked around the neighbourhood with her, occasionally stopping to carry her, feed her and letting her run on her own. i was wondering if passer-bys would think she's my daughter. after all, my mummy claims she looks a little like me when i was her age. =) she's soo cute! once i get my digital camera, i'm going to take a picture of her, upload it, put it in my blog and prove it that she's soo soo adorable.

anyway, i'm finally going to perth. we booked the air tickets already! =) can't wait can't wait... i'm gg perth. xuanming going to korea and eve's so jealous.. lolx... she's so gonna kill me if she sees this... but tt's the point! *evil laughters*

gotta freshen up and go do my tasks at hand le... m freaking tired...

33 more days to perth!

No comments: