Wednesday, March 30, 2005

sniffing away. head's splitting and throat's hurting. burning sensation all over. think i'm falling sick?

is it just me or are humans the weakest when they fall ill? the feeling of wanting someone to take care of me is so strong. all these raw emotions that i've kept well-hidden are chewing at me, gnawing their way up onto the surface. but i've learnt my lesson, not to give in to their temptation and allow them up on the surface. they're meant to stay down there always. it's only then i can be in control. i know what's best for me.

worries, frustrations and anxiety are threatening to fully control my brain. fighting so bad a war that this big head of mine couldn't take it. i hate it most when i am not in control of situations.

why is that i have to be stuck in the middle of the both of u. i hate to admit it, but i might not be impartial when it comes to this. and what's worse, when i want peace and quiet, you refuse to give it to me. you're driving me to somewhere you and i don't want things to be. please. doesn't mean that you don't like her, biased against her, i got to share your thoughts. come one, who knoes her better than i do. you dont' know anything about her so stop judging her. you're showinf how immature you are and admit it, u're just jealous. but this is basic courtesy i show. you don't even have baisc courtesy? what's ur level of maturity? 3 yeras old? you're making me mad. really mad.

here it comes again. the feeling of isolation. am i just a clown or someone who entertains. must i bring myself down to that. i feel so sick. this is tough but it's not gonna get me down. try harder. i'm not the same girl who refuses medication when she's sick anymore. i'm going all out to make myself feel better because if i don't cherish myself, no one esle will. who, but myself, will care for me if i don't. sad to say, humans are selfish and i've seen it with my own eyes. how ugly the sight but if tt's not the case, down history, there won't even be war already.

okie. today's just a bad bad day. ignore me, please. just had to get things out.

No comments: