Friday, March 25, 2005

i want to go bintan! why must we have itab on wednesday at 10 in the morning somemore!? *pouts* i want go bintan! even mummy agreed! hmph...

stayed at home the whole day. it always feel very good to sleep early and wake up not too early, not too late the next day. felt so refreshed. read like 5 comic books. productive yea? did abit of mob but didn't dare cram too much things into this already very big head of mine so i took it easy. =) wanted to start on econs but... hmmm... the sight of the notes made me take 2 steps back already. maybe would start econs another day when i have more courage, braver or when i have someone to guide me along.

mum's on leave tmr. everytime she's on leave, it would be a "0ff" day for me and dad as well. dad has to fetch her around.. and me, am obliged to accompany her. so that means it would be a waste day for me. don't think can get to study, so i think better do some work before i sleep tonight. but me and mum going sim lim tmr. for my beloved camera. =) but mummy sae our family on tight budget this month, so have to wait for next month, see see first but no worries what.. april coming soon. that means my allowance coming soon too. so broke now, can.

daddy is a silly big cow! he actually bought clothes for ashley, my darling. and the clothes he bought are... hmmm.. out of fashion already! i laughed, mum laughed as well. looks like we're not only going sim lim tmr.. might go shop for ashley's clothes as well.. silly big cow of mine.. but nonetheless, one of my favs! =)

everyone living in this world must have a faith. something that they believe in. it's only with this faith that human can pull through one obstacle after another. this faith of ours can bring us up to greater heights and see greener pastures. it's because of this faith that we remain strong in our position and situation, fighting and striving for what we believe in. it's also because of this faith that we dry our tears and smile in any difficult circumstances, awaiting for dawn-- the light behind every darkness to arrive. faith is a strong tool and all of us should use it well.

let me continue my countdown:
29 more days to perth!
55 more days to xm going korea.

No comments: