Sunday, March 27, 2005

leona is a very happy girl though she's not out on a saturday night. actually, come to think of it, it's pretty easy to catch me on a saturday night. with my usual activity, i'm most probably in those areas only except maybe the last saturday of the week because cousin and i are too broke and so we would rot at home, and await the arrival of next saturday... like today.. nonetheless, i'm very happy today! =)

mum and i went on a big shopping spree. and i mean big! first, we went sim lim to look for my digital camera. after much walking around, we finally stop at a shop and bought my camera! my big cow's wife, which is my mum, is such a sweetie at time. though the camera i bought is none from the list that i've came out with.. i'm satisfied already. can't wait to start snapping!

next, we went OG. our intention is to get ashley really nice clothes but guess, typical mum and daughter, we ended up shopping alot for myself and for herself too. mum bought me two new jackets. gosh, my cupboard is full of jackets. think ar, i monday to friday change one jacket also no poblem ar. she insist that by the time i go perth, it wld be autum.. rather cold. she wants to me get woollen type one lor.. luckily, i stopped her in time. i know i should trust her when ut comes to country's climate but i really really have my doubts! bought a sling bag as well. intending to bring along to perth with me... saw a fila bag very nice as well.. but.. never mind... my sling bag more useful, can put more things.

next, we went to shop for tibits... we buy like it's free. mummy has this craze for chocolates, especially meji ones. buy alot.. and i bough meji jellibeans!! yummy... am going to give cousin tmr.. =) anyway, ended up buying lotsa chocolates and candies. my fridge is stocked up for my night studies le.

mum's colleague just gave birth and she bought a BIG hamper with almost every baby stuff in it.. cost like 64 bucks.. and we bought ashley a halter dress.. much nicer than tt big cow buy de. mum bought a pants for me as well.. those type for sleeping purposes.. now i can sleep prettily.. cousin sae i crazy.. at night only she see me in the hotel.. but i don't care.. must sleep prettily!! =)

and dal dal, i finally bought a belt.. u are the only person i want to tell.. like finally right. and i bought sunglasses as well.. lalala~ wanted to buy watch de.. but mumm saes too ex... which is true.. close to 200... what to do.. guess de. oh, lastly, bought a pair of shoes. so i wun have to wear my ugly sports shoe and wun give xm a chance to laugh at me!

going out with cousin tmr.. can test out camera. eating cheap dinner and watching movie.. am very tired.. but i bet i wld smile in my dreams!! need to study tmr before i go out.. sians... but never mind.. work hard.. and then perth, here i come!

28 more days to perth
54 more day to xm going korea

No comments: