Saturday, March 19, 2005

First of all, thanks so much for those who showed me care and concern wll this while. I really appreciate it and don't worry, i would be fine. =) guess it has occurred to me that sometimes, i shouldn't suppress too much. when it's still there, no point denying its presence. it would only make me feel much worse. i want to get out of it so i've decided to face it head on. maybe by doing so, views, concepts and priciples would change but this is inevitable.

it's going to be a semi-busy weekend. got to study a bit before i go out tmr night. gonna catch a movie, chill out and simply relax and catch up with cousin. we are going to the natas fair this coming sunday. hopefully can finalise plans already. i want to get at least somethings accomplised and done.

mummy is right. i need to work during the hols. cash is needed badly. but would anyone want to hire me? sians... i can't work one-full month.. would anyone want me?

No comments: