Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"white cream on top of a cake taste sweet and nice at first and subsequently the next few bites. however, alot of it makes one sick and turned off."

My day didn't start well which explains my not so fantastic mood now. But i will survive. Since when haven't I? This is probably due to fighting out there alone, I've got to strive in order to stay in this world, isn't it? Presentations in the morning and then all lectures. As usual, didn't pay much attention. Project discussion after that. Nothing much left to be done. Had a major headache on my way home.

It's time to focus. And this means making several decisions about what I should do and what I need to do in the future. I don't want to be weak anymore. Am going to start studying, which i hope i really have the determination to do so and the self-discipline. Nothing else comes first than studies. Whatever it is, it gonna have to wait or probably ignored. To my darling amelia, if u are ever reading this. Strive on, fight on! guess we are in the slightly same situation now. Practise self-discipline and clear ur head of all other thoughts. Let's motivate each other. You know I am always by your side. so let's work hard together, k. Let's not be people whol gives up easily. It's always easier to know that someone is striving on with u..

To the anonymous out there, you don't know what kind of girl I am. i dun want anyone to protect me cos i deserve whatever that's going to befall me. who's going to take care of those i made to suffer? protection are for weak people and i dun want to reply on it anymore, people always fail me in one way or another. i know u meant no harm. thanks anyway.

am going to be in my shell for the next few days? weeks? just let me go by every single day with no disruption to the peace. just let me be...

No comments: