Monday, March 07, 2005

"I love you, that's why I don't want to lie to you."

another very typical monday. went to school for idea but was told that the class was cancelled. what the... went finance department to get my card done. the depressing part was i received an email from this girl and that she picked up my card! there goes my $10.50. should have really listened to eve and waited.. i was too rash. just wanna get things done. have been really unlucky these days.

after school, rushed down town to catch closer with eve. not too bad a show. yan was right. certain parts in the show strike certain chords within me. brought back memories that should be hidden way beneath. made me think back once again. the reason. or was there even a reason in the first place... i shouldn't be thinking about it at all.

I'm slightly sleepy. but still got things to do. =(

No comments: