Thursday, March 03, 2005

today is a very bad day. I'm exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally. heard something today, it kinda affected me a little. it made me ponder and wonder. sometimes i just wish there's a second chance around.. but no such luck. i guess somethings just slip by without u knowing and there's simply nothing you can do about it when u realise it too late. but i would be fine. i am going to be ok. nothing daunts me anymore, cos i am stronger than before.

changed back my blogskin.. dun really like the previous one.. soo many stars floating around.. irritate the hell out of me espeically when i am in such a bad mood today. mum made it worse tonight.. shall not even talk about it... am so pissed.... sorry to those i might have offended in one way or another today. bear with me...

whatever.... =(

No comments: