Monday, February 28, 2005

i've always feel that somewhere, somehow, i'm deprived of something in the heart and today, this realisation suddely hit me. i've found what i have been missing for all this while and with this new found feeling or bond, I'm sure life would be much easier to deal with. However, too much of it can put me off too. i've got to beware.

got back my stats paper today. wasn't really satisfied with what i've got but oh wells, i still got the final 40% to pia for. if one result is gonna get me down, i don't know how many times i've experienced the feeling of down le. and this is to my beloved dal: thanks for your concern today, I really appreciated it.. though it was a little misinterpreted... nonetheless, ur concern has touched my heart in one way or another. thank you. *hugs*

my tummy has been aching on and off today. probably due to indigestion. *pains* can't really eat much.. no appetite. went to have dinner with my parents just now and bought lotsa stuff.. hee.. my papa gave me the inspiration to buy toto this coming thurs.... did some of my theory le... gotta do some work tonight so i'll have a easier week ahead.. accomplishing goals now is to ensure a smoother journey ahead.

here's to those who collected their o levels results, if you did well, congratulations! your efforts have paid off and those who did not do as well, don't despair, or give up. life doesn't just end here. an o level cert doesn't mark your success or failure. in fact, it's only the beginning. work hard for ur future as now is then the key to ur future.

No comments: