Wednesday, February 16, 2005

it's only the third day of school and already i am deprived of sleep. went to school early today to discuss mob project. finished school at 3 today but stayed back till 5 to do my frontpage project. friday's the deadline and we're only half done. the moment i got home, i slept straight away until now. i figure it's going to be a long night ahead and i would need all the energy. don't like it when i am deprived of sleep, i would be rather short-tempered. and i am now seriously craving for chocolate.. any kind to help keep me going.

feel that i've grown fatter these day. the mirror told me so. skippied dinner. it's always the problem of discipline. if i'm disciplined enough, i would be able to go on a diet smoothly, save money and do my work.

there are people playing sparklers downstairs.... i can hear. when is it that i can allow some enjoyment to myself without feeling guilt. missed those days when everything goes so smoothly but like the saying goes, there's always ups and downs. am feeling pretty low, which is why i need the chocolate.. high intake of sugar. =(

realised that at times, i can be really harsh and hard-hearted towards things. i'm not the least bit compassionate at those times. don't know when did i become like that. i don't feel as passionate as i do abt things and people as i do in the past. something in me has changed. hopefully, with this change, it would lead me to greater heights but that also mean my circle of people would slowly decrease by then. oh well, nothing lose, nothing gained.

No comments: