Sunday, February 20, 2005

leona is a very happy girl today. the day started very early in the morning at 9. went to aj's funfair because amelia asked me to go with her. agreed and gave angel a surprise there, am very glad to see her.. it was nice doing a little catching up... am even happier to see her surprised face, am missing her already but i know i would see her soon when i go for my gf's drama.. love all my darlings to bits! *smiles*

after aj, amelia and i went to town cos i said i would give her a treat.. our long awaited crystal jade to celebrate our 10th year anniversary.. hee... la mian and xiao long bao... yummy~ eat until tummy almost burst! next time, we order one la mian to share, k... and we must dine in nice places more often... it's a girl thing. *double smiles*

gotta rush back before evening as both amelia and i have activities on in the evening.. tt sweetie of mine gave me her ballon cos mine burst at aj itself.. thanks.. muaks! came home and saw that mum got me a ring from citigems... tt's very sweet of her. thought she would get me some 20 plus bucks ring.. but noope, she got me a white gold ring... though i keep complaining can't see the 0.05 diamond... i still love my mum... thanks mummy, leona loves you. * triple smiles*

family dinner near tiong bahru... nice place, food wasn't too bad... though quite boring there cos it's all the little kids who were playing and running about. reminds me of last time, me and my cousin at restaurant, create silly games to entertain ourselves... long story mans. ate kinder surprise, my all time fav. chocolate... jie bought it specially for me... she's going back to perth this wednesday.. i'll miss her! but not to worry, would see her soon in april when i go to perth. everything was yummy... leona's tummy is getting bigger... hee... this won't do. contented night though.

tmr's gonna be working day. typing of report, studying of stats etc. would not slack. don't have the time to anyway. it has been a busy and tiring week but i have been rewarded with the sweetest saturday... thanks to everyone who made my day in one way or another... *many many smiles*

my style magazine is waiting for me on the bed.. hee

No comments: