Monday, February 07, 2005

just woke up not too long from my sleep. could have slept longer if not for my very irritating mother. she herself wake up liao also must make sure the rest of the household wakes up with her. what kind of a rubbish rule is this.. oh wells... luckily, she've left the house to go run some errands and therefore, peace at home! =)
came back slightly before 12 last night. wanted to go amelia's house play "building blocks" one.. but that silly mother of mine don't allow. anyway, she found out about my pierced ear and can't seem to stop talking about it. she didn't scold lah.. but keep bringing it up and tt's enough to annoy me.
bought clothes yesterday... oops... dun remind me about my savings plan. bought a skirt and a top. when i came back and tired on the skirt, i asked my dad if it was nice, he said it was too short. i told him i have shorter skirt and he just shook his head.. soo cute.. silly papa. =)
it was a great day yesterday, though very tiring.. but it was simply great. towned with the two chia sisters. went to eat sushi, courtesy from the younger chia sister. she owe us this meal a very long time already. and then shop, shop, shop. we shopped for like around 5 hours plus? and my feet hurts like hell already. walked from sommerset to orchard and then back to sommerset for a drink at tcc. brought jie there to eat the simply irresistable lava chocolate cake.. yummy~ am a happy girl~
anyway, my perth trip with my cousin is more or less confirmed. arrangements were made over at perth. and all relatives over our side knows. the only issue left is $$. ahaha~ can't wait.. am sure i would have a fun time there!!

No comments: