Thursday, February 03, 2005

went to school for 3 hours today, wouldn't have gone at all if i didn't do my econs tutorial but i've been a good girl and i did my work so went to school. it's so boring in school today and to make matters worse, those two darling pals of mine decided they want to forsake me yet again. so pathetic me sat in the front row during tutorial all by myself, soo cold~
came home, rested, cooked and rested somemore. fell asleep and only woke up after receiving a message. luckily he msged, or esle i would be sleeping until evening time and i won't revise my accounts at all. while revising accounts, i've been popping pineapple tarts into my mouth one by one... before i knew it, 3/4 of the whole container worth of pineapple tarts are gone. so sorry, mum... think she hafta buy another container but those tarts were simply very very yummy.. tmr's accounts.. am a little worried... somehow or another, just felt that i am not prepared enough... oh.. but what the hell, got to sleep early tonight anyway...

No comments: