Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm hooked on to "MAR"-- the magical, fighting world, where power and strength is the key to survival. guess it reminds me alot of "Flame Of Recca", am impressed by the author. his pictures and story line moved systematically, with power and love both involved. bonding of friends and saving the weak, standing up for what is right and fighting the evil. and so, this is where i spent my weekend at. =)

Out of nowhere, recurring memories flood my mind, with one particular dream bugging me. had another dream last week, equally mind-bugging. why is it still bothering me, i would like to know. does this mean i would lose my stand once i get to see the one again? i thought i have the confidence to get it out of me, but maybe i'm wrong. it doesn't mean i'm weak again, just that somehow, i would never be the same as before. like a broken jade, it would never have the same flawless shine as before. somewhere throughout this journey, i've changed. no one knows whether it is for the worse or for the better. even the owner of this heart doesn't know. life's still going on, heart's still beating on. but the scars that were left will always remain as it's for.

can't wait for the 1st to come, am so deprived of money. it's a very unfruitful weekend, but how many times do i get to enjoy unfruitful weekends. so let me just enjoy in this guilt-ridden weekend, knowing i still got many tasks at hand. because, right now, i really don't care. just let me be this wilful, unreasonable girl, i know deep down, i always will be, no matter on what degree.

No comments: