Saturday, February 05, 2005

just came back from the mall with mummy~ bought cosmetics (hee..) and a bag.. muacks mummy.. next time when i earn big bucks, i will buy u skincare products and cosmetics to make u pretty pretty too~ haha
yesteday was a rather bad day for me... die lah, amelia, does it mean that it's gonna be bad days for the whole of 2005 for me? had accounts paper yesterday, badly done but i won't dwell on it, no point. just can't help feeling a little disappointed with myself. feel so un-motivated these days. hopefully after new year, everything would be just fine, i know it will because i won't let myself fall. i won't lose to myself. meanwhile, it's simply enjoy all the way!
after the accounts tragedy, went to feast with my darlings, yan and cf. love you girls! with yan around, we can never have cheap dinner but it's perfectly fine with me. i have been craving for good food for the past week as i have been living on 3 bucks per day.. anyway.. to dal: i didn't spend alot yesterday.. besides food, didn't even buy any clothes! hahaha~ way to go for my savings. anyway, wanted to go for a drink with yan at our "lao di fang" but my tummy wasn't feeling very well.. sorry girl, another day, k... i am craving for a drinking session with you too.
the weather is so freaking hot.. irritates the hell out of me... sentosa, anyone? time for some serious sun-tanning!
v-day coming.... anyone want to date me... hahaha~ got to go... help my mum pack some stuff.. don't say i never help my mum do housework, k~ i do!

No comments: