Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! had a rather good day today and thanks to those who contributed in one way or another to this beautiful day i had. thought i won't receive a flower but my sweetest darling, yan actually went clementi between school time to get a flower for me, that's like super sweet of her! love her to bits. she got me a lovely white rose with lavender at the side... very nice.. thanks yan! you've made my day. had dinner with her at pre rouge, our "lao di fang". the food there quite sucky.. yan and i decided we would only go there to drink after the sun sets. yan drank a little but i didn't, couldn't decide what to drink so might as well don't risk. realised that the last few times we went there, our moods were pretty down but it's different this time, we were actually celebrating... =) had a great time, thanks yan again.... i promise we would venture further at the end of this year.. =) gosh.... it's a beautiful v'dae... even without anyone by my side, i manage to spend it well. mum promise me a ring. doubles smiles...

No comments: