Wednesday, February 23, 2005

hmmm, have been receiving comments about me blogging very little. so here i am, on a wednesday afternoon. talked to dal last night till 4 plus in the morning then i realised that i got to sleep to wake up at 6:45. dal practically shoo me off to sleep. this morning, woke up only by xm's call and realised it's 8! i am supposed to meet him at 7:45 for him to carry my blender for me. i was like shit! and then cabbed to school.. soo expensive.. i owe my mum money... =(

didn't finish accounts tutorial, was in a very lazy mood last night. somethings happened, made me lose my motivation but what the hell, it's never too late. i am soo lost in accounts liao... and that silly "shifu" of mine ar, like dun care about me liao, got to find someone else to teach me... any volunteers or accountants wanna be want to point me in the right direction for accounts? am so lost. anyway, got back accounts test, didn't do well but oh well, at least i didn't fail. was really thinking i would fail lor. so i am contented as of now.

hr presentation. woah, we carried so much ingredients there. think we can score in the effort section right. somethings went wrong, forgot this, forgot that... guess we were nervous in one way or another.. but i am so glad it's over. really glad!

many things aren't going my way and in order to keep them in track, i've got to put aside other things which are slightly less significant. econs haven't touch yet. no motivation, no mood. mob project... *dots dots dots* lazy to say also. to eve: guess you're really having pms these days. thought of many irrelevant reasons to your behaviours. shouldn't even doubt my beliefs about what i know about you in the first place. though i might not know u very well yet but at least, shouldn't have think too far. soo silly of me. haha~ take care, k. the sun would be out even before you realised it.

anyone want to earn some extra cash. here is the deal. come my house help me wrap comics. go by number of books. one book 50 cents. i made a rough estimation. i've got about 200 over books.. which is 100 bucks.

got to go get ready and get my ass to the airport. jie flying off today.. i'll miss her... but i'll see her soon... tata~ freaking hot weather.

No comments: