Friday, April 22, 2005

just finish doing my mask. it was hilarious. i can't talk with mask on then i needed to tell my mum stuff, was playing charade with her.. damn funny lah. i must say, she's pretty good at guessing or maybe, on the other hand, i'm good at acting it out.. =)

never knew packing could be such a chore but it really is. but at least, i'm 3/4 packed. tonight's going to be an early night for me. gotta wake up early tmr.

but before i go to bed, i must blog about today. angel say i might not blog but no way mans, it's such a good day for me too! went out with my dearies today, amelia and angel and boy, could the 3 of us click so well. surprisingly, we had lotsa things to talk about and it seemed like all 3 of us shared a common history. i had real fun. i'm too lazy to type the details, if want details, can go read angel's blog.. it's really detailed.

this week has been a very good one for me. met up with many people. those i miss and wanna see badly. everything feels good. and i'm very happy. thanks to those who met up with me, you've made my week pass so well.

thanks xm for ur mp3. will be reminded of u during the whole trip.. thanks alot alot. and thanks amelia for helping me record the show. u promised!! our friendship's at stake, i love u guys! thanks alot.

i'll miss all of u guys. miss me too, k! if u guys are feeling rich, can call me or drop me a message. i'll be bringing my phone. must take care of urself while i'm away and u guys will always be on my mind. i'll contact u all when i get back. tata~ i'll take care of myself too.. =) *hugs*

No comments: