Saturday, April 09, 2005

it's amazing how much tv could cheer me up, but at the same time, get me highly addicted to it. so should i love or hate it more? it's so annoying, when i'm preparing for my exams, all the nice shows start. one hr after another, darn it!

i'm already going to prepare writing on my whiteboard, monday to friday all the shows that can't be missed, maybe i wun be so bored during the holidays after all. stayed at home, tv-ing all the way, save money too. weekends are not included because i definitely must go out!

today's paper sux. i dun even want to elaborate but okok, there's nothing i can say to console someone who either pons lectures or sleep through it. tutorial also dun wanna do properly.. but all these is going to change! if i get to pass all modules, i promise i would be a good student from year 2 onwards. god, please help me? i promise, i promise... =)

exams are such a dread. when would it be over? i want to enjoy without guilt.

No comments: