Wednesday, April 06, 2005

my mum's evil. one can after another of pringles storing at my place. bars and bars of chocolates. basically, alot of snacks for me to study with and gosh, i can feel the fats in me. i can't afford to stay at home anymore because by doing so, i'll just grow fatter and fatter and i'll turn into a pig even before i go perth.

didn't study at all today. guilt. i'm simply too lazy. allowing myself to slip into relax mode once mob is finished. looks like tonight is going to be a tough night. i can't sleep le. got to at least do some mugging, like starting on my econs.

sometimes i wonder, what's wrong with humans. never satisfied with wad they have but constantly looking for newer advertures and challenges. they rather go after something so difficult to lay their hands on than make do with wad they have around them. wierd.

No comments: