Sunday, April 17, 2005

a nice weekend spent, but very lack of sleep.

met up with dz on sat. i counted and it's been a year or more since we go out together. so so long. we catch up, laughed and she claims i'm ambitious! i'm not, k! went coffee club and tcc. had lotsa caffeine yet when i wanted to watch a midnight show with my cousin, my body and mind tells me that i need the bed. yes, i'm that tired. and i wonder why but i really want to watch guess who!!

spent the whole sunday with my mum. went for facial and foot rub. feels damn good. there were like 3 people serving me? ahaha, i felt like a princess and even the aunties said i should feel like one. *grins*

my dad just came back from shanghai and we bought lotsa pearls back! ahaha, he even bought pearl powder. in the past, pearl powder is only meant for ge ge (ancient china princess). and everytime he go china, he would not fail to buy me watches. i really appreciate it alot but his taste is just hmmm, rather different from mine? so ya... i'll gladly accept it and try to wear on some occasions, not all. but i try.. hee.

i'm leaving this saturday already. anyone want to help me jian4 xing2. eve doesn't know this word, i had to explain very very long to her... ahahaha. and ar, i'm craving for mah jong, i really am!!!

No comments: