Sunday, April 10, 2005

it's been so long since i last paint the town red. i miss my shopping, my coffee outings, my late night movie with my cousin, i miss everyone out there that i haven't met in some time! and i'm deprived of all of you. lolx.

have been somewhat busy rotting at home, well it was supposed to be studying at home but somehow, i'm just not a consistent person to study. tv is a number one big distraction, den it's my computer. u will be surprised but i'm so hooked onto solitaire. and tt's why computers are so attractive nowadays. and lastly, it's the food. my fridge is filled with food to distract me every now and then. once in so blue a moon then my fridge would be stocked up.. ahaha.. i'm not complaining but this is crazy. i'm like getting fatter. you guys would surely disagree with me but it's a fact! i'm the one looking at the mirror when i bathe so u guys can't argue this point.

tmr's accounts paper. it kinda freaked me out. dun have the usual confidence i have. dunno why. just feel very uncertain. about everything, in fact.

No comments: