Monday, April 18, 2005

i'm finally sick of solitaire, after so long. yay, i'm back to normal. i know everyone thought i was rather wierd to fall in love with solitaire, but i'm normal now. =)

i'm having a relatively hard time packing. just can't decide wad to bring. i feel like just putting in half my wadrobe but that would be too much. but i dun want to overpack or on the other hand, under pack as well. this is where a list would come in handy and being as lazy as i m, just can't bring myself to write one.

thanks all my friends for asking me out or agreeing to go out with me. i thought no one would want to jian xing for me... thank you thank you. i'm happy! =) and i would stay happy. oh and before i forgot, though i'm sure she won't see this but happy 44th monthsary anyway!

5 more days to perth!

No comments: