Friday, April 15, 2005

met chin today after her exams. we were supposed to meet in town to catch a movie and do some shopping but that silly girl called me and say meet at tiong bahru instead because she had to do her name tag. it was supposed to be done like within half an hour or less but because both of us got lost in tiong bahru, it took an hour! and the worst part of it all was that it was raining very heavily. we were like walking rounds and rounds in tiong bahru and me being me, act smart, wanted to take short cut and in the end, we had to walk extra rounds. gosh, with an empty stomach and the rain pouring, i almost fainted on the street!

after that, went town to catch a movie, shopped a while and before we know it, it's time to go home to watch tv. can't help it, 2 tv addicts. it's a chicken day for me today. ate chicken for both lunch and dinner... i'm gonna get some vitamin c into my system. feel that my body system is not as strong as it used to be, very easily get flu and fall sick...

anyway, eve!! is the message in your blog for me?

No comments: