Monday, May 02, 2005

i'm back! actually, i was back 2 days ago at 8 plus at night. i miss sinagpore, i miss my bed, i miss all my dearies. in fact, got a little homesick over there. hee. guess, there's still a long way to go when it comes to independence, i actually missed being taken care of. anyway, i'm finally back!

the trip was lovely. the highlight was the farmstay. i gave many of my first-times there. the weather's there very good!! not like sinagpore, so hot and humid. i find myself wanting to bathe every 3 hours. so sticky. ewww. i'm back only for two days and already, i can't stand the weather.

chin, boon and angel came by my house yesterday. it's really rare and sweet of them. i love them to bits!

anyway, thanks my darling amelia for recording show for me. though it wasn't perfect, but i'm grateful. really am. mahjong mahjong, i can't wait!! life is great and i'm glad i'm alive! =)

No comments: