Tuesday, May 17, 2005

had organ lessons in the morning. same scenerio as every organ lesson in the morning-- stony for at least 15 minutes. can't help it. she woke me up from my sleep, had to drag myself to open the door for her. make her sit and wait while i brush my teeth and wash my face. and den stoned. and den after every ten minutes, a yawn. ahaha, today she got the yawning from me and started yawning after every 10 minutes too. k, this is the fun part. now comes the not so fun part and tt is my exam is in 4 weeks time. gosh, italian terms, orchestra instruments and composers. none of them stuck in my head yet, all floating around. guess i have to work slightly harder, don't want to disappoint her and myself.

towned after that. can't believe it, i can't find a single top when i walked up and down orchard at least twice. why!? because i've grown fatter and i'm trying a different style of clothes. apparently, not very successful! grrr... luckily, got a pair of new shoes. quite a catch. i like. chin sae my feet is big! though i hate to admit this, but she's right. should have tied my feet like those olden woman.. den i wld have small feet. mum! why didn't i inherit ur size 4 feet but inherit ur spendthriftness! hmph... a long shopping never excludes a coffee break. my all time fav. sitting down, looking at all my victory items and sipping coffee... ahahaha

my pencil case is exploding due to the increase number of items in it and i can't find a suitable pencil case tt i like. help! no tops no pencil case.

can't stand certain people. it's ur own problem that you can't get a decent girl of ur own. tt doesn't mean we girls entertain ur cheap thrills on public transport. please. girls should always be wary of crowded public transport. and it's not fair we can't wear mini skirt or whatsoever just because stupid people out there like cheap thrills! grrr.....

waiting for many phone calls. gosh.. tired.

No comments: