Friday, May 27, 2005

fop finally ended and relatively well, i would say. suddenly became free all over again. quite not used to it. i started missing those days of preparation. ha.

woke up early at 8 this morning to prepare for my day to sentosa. made sandwiches, packed my beach bag, including cans of beer. initially, it was only yan, chin and i going to the beach but angel msged me to ask me out so i asked her along and she said yes! so i packed in clothes and bikini for her too. teacher came at 9 plus. she bought bread for me. nice. so while she nagged at me for not doing homework and being panicky that my organ exams is coming and i'm not the least bit prepared, i was chewing happily on my bread. hahaa.

organ lesson ended at slightly past 10 so she gave me a lift to toa payoh station. from there i rushed down to habourfront to meet the rest. was supposed to meet at 11, but i was slightly late. on the way to sentosa, it was drizzling. we were a little disappointed and worried. but nonetheless, we just lay our mats and begin the picnic.

got yan to prepare salad, chin to prepare snacks and plus my sandwiches. our alcoholic chin decided tt my 3 cans of beer just wasn't enough for her, she went to buy 6 more cans of beer! crazy one lah. we ate, chatted and had lotsa fun. den the sun came out and we started our tanning session. i want the weather to be good but it was so good till it was scorching hot! we caught the noon sun tt's why. i dun even wan a tan in the first place so i applied lots and lots of sun block on myself. while the 3 of them applied lots of tanning oil.

ahaha, it was so hot tt angel, yan and i cldn't take it so we went into the sea. swam a distance.. leaving chin to tend our things. she cannot get into water. (girls should noe why one can't get into water) when we came back after like maybe 30 miuntes or so, found her as red as lobster and onto her third can of beer!! gosh... after my swim, was tired. so i rested, read a little and fell asleep. by i woke up, was shocked to find tt it was close to 5. all of us slept till den. it was diff to wake chin up, guess she was feeling tipsy still. she was very stony. when i got her to piggy back me, she was like cannot balance properly. chin sae i grew heavier. i trust her words cos she has been piggy backng me since sec 3. ahaha.

we decided to leave the beach and head to town for dinner. took quite some time bathing. chin still remained stony with a red face. went to coffee club in town to eat dinner. shopped a little and headed home.

nice day spent out. had a fun time with my girlfriends. tmr wld be a rest day at home. so long since i last stayed home. wld be resting before sch starts on mon.

great sinagpore sales starts today!! =) my love.

No comments: