Saturday, March 31, 2007

today marks the end of the end of march and a hectic april to come along. i would be taking my bridging econs paper in april, my grade 7 theory exam and my work tt ends standardly at 8, not to mention, if the staff leaves soon in less than a month, i seriously don't know what time i can leave workplace.

now now now, what have i landed myself into. wad kind a job is this. first, i thought the pay was good but then again, they fully utilised me and squeezed me dry. hahaha.... actually work is not that bad lah, it's just staying back late, depriving me of my boy. i miss dating!!! i miss spending time with him.. but luckily, he found a job too. so at least i feel better knowing both of us are working hard. me working hard towards my driving licence and that new phone!!!

so as much as i wanna quit badly.. i cannot. and no one approves of me quitting too. the saying goes, wadever cannot breaks u makes u stronger. i'm sure i will gain some knowledge after i leave the place as well as experience in the backroom. =)

but for now, work sux! =/ tiring.. and i miss my boy!

No comments: