Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i suddenly miss one old part of me. the craziness... i recall many people wrote in my autograph book for me like... u are crazy, fun-loving... ahaha.. and cute. yes yes, the last part is cute. but maybe they actually meant act cute? i admit it might be act cute lor... but i got so natural at doing it.. i dun even noe when i m not. anyway, nobody hates me for that wad. i didn't make enemies for that wad, or did i? but nonetheless, i still have one whole bunch of friends who dun mind the act cute part. isn't tt right?

that was in the past.

now... i lost the craziness in me i guess.. issit the age? or have i become more mature.. like learn to deal with things in a mature way. like i kind of sober up? is that the word to use.. hopefully, readers would understand wad i mean.. but the craziness and the dun care about anything, just do and then laugh it off.. that part of me is gone. i want to find it back.. simple just laugh at every single thing.. just laugh and laugh and laugh...... ahhahha.. now this is wad i call life, ain't it?

now i get conscious of everything. i care about how i beave.. how i look.. wad about the part of living freely and most importantly, happily. i like the old leona.. the laugh until dunno wad she laughing at leona. the one whose laughter will infect others as well.. the one who's crazy and silly.. and yes.. act cute!

issit really the age? or i've changed.

anyway, it will be a good transition and a good start for me soon. some identity crisis i have here?? no.. i just want to find a way to live happier. quote from nupengyou: a positive mindset is crucial if you wana be happy. tt's absolutely true.

i should be contented and blessed to have someone who loves me so dearly by my side. to have fmaily whom i treat shabily yet still so much concern and of course friends who never fail to remind me their warmth and existence.

so.. everything is just going to be fine. what's the worst thing tt can happpen. right???

pray for me my dear friends tt it's gg to be a good day tmr.

No comments: