Tuesday, March 06, 2007

i want to:

1. SLEEP IN! ever since the course started, my sleep has been terribly affected. i feel so tired everyday. and the worst thing is, the more i sleep, the more i want to sleep.
2. rent a whole series of sho to watch. but it seemed like such a lonely thing to do, especially things i watch, dear doesn't watch.
3. get a sweet and easy job. good pay, nice environment, most importantly suits my timing
4. feel pretty! be pretty! act pretty! stay pretty! all for the upcoming prom
5. nurse my sick boy back to good health

amelia.. hang in there. jia you!!! after wed.. everything would be goood!!! i promise!

i feel that i'm testing your patience at times, like trying to test my importance to you every single day. i'm getting tired of this person here. i don't want to do this, i feel so fugly sometimes.. i don't know what's wrong with me. I DUN LIKE MYSELF FOR DOING IT EVERY SINGLE DAY

SPACE SPACE SPACE!

No comments: