Friday, March 09, 2007

even on a ordinary day, on a simple day, i feel blissful. i like:

- they way you hold my hand on the bus and tighten your grip when the bus jerk
- the way you always look back and hold your hand out for me if i lagged behind
- they way u didn't like pa, but accomodate to me cos u noe i like it
- the way u look at me and laugh at my silliness
- the way you always show me ur fist if i say something stupid. stupid not to me, but to you.

it's just an ordinary day. but u brought me out into the light. with u knocking sense into me, literally. you untie the knot in me in a miraculous way that you dun even know you did. but i feel so much better from everything esle that happened before today. thanks for being understanding and being there. thank god for you.

i guess this personal diary is for life.... haha.

No comments: