Friday, March 02, 2007

he works in ways i cannot see but he always show me the way. he cannot remove the darkness for me as it was a trial i had to go through but he did show me the light everytime i'm in fear, anxieties and confusion. even when he knew i had to go through this and there's no way he can make it easy for me, he gave me comfort, he gave me light. he couldn't show me the end of darkness but he could send me strength and courage to carry on. he never forgets me, he never abandons me, every single time i'm in distress but each time i get over, he made sure i learnt something. in the past, it was things that i didn't do. he made sure i knew how to cope better in the future. now, it's things that i cannot do, he made sure he let me know there's always a way out. i won't say it's a miracle but he's been very kind to me all this while, watching me grow.

as i walk out of this, i teared and said my thanks. although a part of me knows that this might not be totally gone till a certain confirmation, i know even if the results are not what i hoped, i learnt how to find courage and strength already. and this is the best lesson i learn thus far.

No comments: