Saturday, March 03, 2007

i finally got a bb wallet!!!! it was one of the first things i have to get on my list after i got my first pay. wad first pay when i dun even have a job.. well, i plan ahead. mummy was out of the ordinary generous today. the day started unfruitfully (if there's such a word). was supposed to see some doc recommended by my aunt in the morning. got dragged out of the bed when i didn't sleep so early the night before. never mind, took a bus journey, boring never mind but long to serangoon. den when i reached the clinic, it was packed, sqeezed with people that some people even had to stand and there were many in the line waiting to register. never mind, queeue up. den when going to reach my turn, they say they cannot give out any more numbers for register already. they are gg to close soon. grrrr.... have to wake up tmr morning even earlier to go visit that doc. he or she better be good for the wait.

den was supposed to meet chin but she say everytime i say see how first means i dun wan so she PS ME!!!! CHIN PS ME!!!!!! i kept messaging her and calling her but she never reply or pick up my call. scared me.. thought wad happen to her. as u noe, her situation now, anything might happen. but in the end, when she called back, she told me she was working.

so mummy seized the opportunity since i'm nt gg out to drag me to shop for prom dress. wasn't keen to shop with her one... den ta-da... bought one dress with her. and shoes summore! thought i can wear my new year heels.. but she sae must match my dress better. think i spend alot of her money today.

dilema dilema dilema.....

i miss my lover!

No comments: