Sunday, April 01, 2007

why oh why did this weekend pass so quickly?? i didn't even have 2 proper days of holidays!!!! like half of sat was taken up by bridging econs class already... so why oh why did one and a half days of holidays pass so quickly!!! it pass soo much quicker than 3 days of work. these one and a half days pass by like 3 hous of the 3 days at work.

now i knoe why people got monday blues!! i am gg to be soo blue tmr and it really doesn't help knowing i'm supposed to spend the entrie day with my baby tmr. my babbbyyy my babbbby.. i dun want to work. dun wan to work dun want to work. leona is gg to turn blue tmr.. turn blue tmr.. PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY GOD.. oh PLEASE!!!!

ahahahha. all this hard work.. for my car licence... and that new phone.....

OH anyway.. i hope my boy likes wadever i gave him..... and enjoy himself today. may i be able to celebrate ur many many mnay birthdays coming down your way.

No comments: