Wednesday, April 18, 2007

when i logged onto my blog and saw three foiled chocs, i thought angel and amelia having a mini convo again but ta-da... i see my sweet baby's message too. =)

haha.... seriously, we're over the honeymoon phase aren't we? so why do i still feel so blissed just to have u by my side and to meet you a few hours at night? actually time passes so fast, before we noe it, we're enjoying each other's company during the weekends again. monday blues... grumble.. and den weekends... ahaha.. a v short cycle. but seriously.... it makes everything feel better just to have my little breaks here and there.. and those are the days tt i get to meet u.

okok.... i m feeling very xin fu. so pardon me.

thanks ALL of you, once again, i bring a smile to bed. =) baby thank all of u all.. angel thank him back.. ahaha.. but I THANK ALL OF U GUYS!!!! U GUYS MADE MY LIFE CLOSE TO COMPLETENESS! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

date me out for lunch.... please

No comments: