Saturday, January 28, 2006

had a nice long bath. long and warm and it feels really good after one whole day of mad rush.

woke up early tis morning at 8 to go for jogging. wanted to start the momentum of running and i aimed to run at least for half an hour. but to my own disappointment, i couldn't even make it for half an hour. around 20 minutes or so, i start to see black spots and i seriously felt like throwing up. luckily, i was jogging around my neighbourhood or else i would have problems coming home because i felt so weak that i needed to rest a while downstairs before i can make my way up home. when i reached home... my legs literally gave way. felt really horrible and all for only 20 minutes of run? gosh.. i'm seriously getting bad at this. dun like this feeling. grrr....

after my head stop spinning and i could actually stand up without blacking out... i've got to rush to tm to get my converse shoes. after which, i had to rush to bugis to meet chin. got my two dcp shirts. =) and then we had to rush to city hall and meet the rest. went to coffee club at marina. simply love that place. one of my all time favs! boon couldn't make it today due to some sore eye and flu. =( she promised to meet me next sat.. please be my witnesses, everyone. so it's down to 5 of us. chin, angel, yan, xin and me. we sat at coffee club for 4 hours before doing some shopping.. i got another handbag! so tempted to get tt black top. so tempted to get that white skirt.... money money money... is what i need. simply hate being so freaking broke.

my eye hurts right now... =/ hope it gets better tmr. i dun wanna go visiting with a red eye tmr. happy happy chinese new year everyone!!! =)

No comments: