Tuesday, January 17, 2006

it just takes a fruitless shopping trip to get a girl's spirits down but talking to some angels really cheered me up in more ways than one. and u guys know who you are.

feeling very very broke now. okie, feeling is the wrong word. i AM officially broke.

mummy is nice today. she got me a levi's jeans... but it's not like i'm wearing jeans to go visiting for new year day one.. a definite no no. so it doesn't help tt i'm still frantically looking for a white skirt. once i have it.. the rest will not be a problem at all.... grrr.. where's all my time going to. why do i ve little sleep/rest and yet, not enough to accomplish what i want to accomplish. this is wierd. i ve no idea where i spend all my money and time this month....

anyway.... i will be fine. to those whom i caused to worry. i'm sorry... =) i will be okie.. give me some time to recover my energy and tt smile, k.

No comments: