Sunday, January 15, 2006

like i've said before, i like fresh beginnings and fresh start to my week so i definitely won't bring a depressed and confused mind to the following week. and also, i don't want to let my darlings down... i got to keep tt smile and not forgetting... my " date". sorry.. i have to put the inverted commas.. i dun wan pple getting wrong idea. =) but i still love u.. so no worries.

have been carrying many doubts and uncertainties but i guess it's time to abandon them. everyone is telling me the same thing over and over again. i guess.. the need to protect myself is so strong tt i just build a natural barrier between myself and wad i am capable to get if i even step out of it. i've got to start thinking straight or maybe not even bother to think and just let my feelings flow. there are many buts... but i'm going to keep them at the back of my mind. i mean.. i conclude this is the only way to stay happy and as much as i want my darlings to be happy.. i must be happy first.. right?

thanks nu peng you, i'm really touched by what u sae to me today. and i'm reminded again how little i ve to explain to u.. before u noe what's going through my mind. u literally read me like a book. and thanks angel... for reminding me lotsa stuff. ur words struck many many bells in me. and i genuinely appreciate it. and of course.. thanks to my "date".... for making me smile... with that *ahem* pic of urs...

i need a slight change of lifestyle...

No comments: